- Free gift
with every purchase
MR2 is a 10-20-40 NPK flowering fertilizer with a concentration designed for an explosive flowering of the plants. The 40% potassium ratio, plus the cocktail of trace elements included guarantees a high production of flowers and trichomes, enhancing the vitality of the plant. It should be applied from the second or third week of flowering, just when the first flowers appear.
Completely organic and biodegradable, it is made of raw plant materials that give it biological quality, thus allowing the plant to be able to absorb many nutrients without stressing. It leaves no residues which could obstruct drip irrigation systems.
For maximum flowering, foliar applications with a dosage of 15ml x 5L are recommended, applying directly on the flowers. If you over fertilise your plants, do not use this product via your nutrient solution, but via foliar applications.
It will become the winning combination if you use it along with Metrop supplements such as Metrop Amino Root (root stimulator).
How to use Metrop MR-2:
- Shake well before using.
- Start application from the 3rd-4th week of flowering, depending on the size of the flowers. Hydroponics: use in each irrigation.
- In rich soils apply 1-3 times / week.
- Gradually increase the dose until the end of flowering.
- Apply according to the plant needs on the final week.
Metrop MR-2 Composition:
- Total nitrogen (N) 10.00% (Nitric (N) 9.33% - Ammonium (N) 0.67%)
- Phosphorus (P) 20.00% water-soluble
- Potassium (K) 40.00% water-soluble
- Magnesium (Mg) 1.50% water-soluble
- Iron (Fe) water-soluble, EDTA chelating agent 0.175%
- Manganese (Mn) water-soluble, EDTA chelating agent 0.088%
- Copper (Cu) water-soluble, EDTA chelating agent 0.088%
- Zinc (Zn) water-soluble, EDTA chelating agent 0.088%
- Boron (B) 0.035% water-soluble
- Cobalt (Co) water-soluble, EDTA chelating agent 0.0011%
- Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0012% water-soluble.