Now available at Alchimiaweb.com the Nitecore Intellicharge Digital D2 battery charger, compatible with Li-ion, NiMh, NiCd and LiFePO4 batteries.
It can recharge two batteries simultaneously but independently, automatically detecting their format and applying the most suitable charging program.
This is possible thanks to an integrated micro processor, responsible for delivering the correct voltage and current to extend and maintain the useful life of the batteries.
Improving upon the original Intellicharge charger, this version has an LCD screen that shows the charging process, the applied voltage, the charging current and the charging time of each battery.
It is very intuitive and easy to use, it's a simple as inserting the batteries and connecting to an electrical outlet.
When the charge is complete, the screen will clearly inform us, showing us a bar indicator just like a cell phone.
It is compact, lightweight and convenient to carry and can be connected to 12V power with an adapter (not included).
Nitecore Intellicharge Digital D2 Charger info:
- Universal battery charger
- Compatible with Li-Ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, YYYY, C
- Automatically detects the battery type and applies the correct voltage and current
- Capable of charging 2 batteries at a time, independently
- LCD screen
- Load types: Constant Current, CV (Constant Voltage), dV / dT. (With the exception of LiFePO4 batteries that require manual selection)
- Ends charging automatically when the battery is recharged
- Protection against overcharging and excess battery temperature, as well as reverse polarity
- Made of highly resistant and fire retardant ABS material
- Input: AC 100-240V 50-60hz 0.25ª
- Output: 4.2V ± 1% / 3.7V ± 1% / 1.48V ± 1%
- Output intensity: 500mA x 2
- Dimensions 143mm x 74mm x 36mm
- Weight: 168 grams (Without batteries or power cable)