Alchimia presents PSILO-Qtest by Miraculix, a rapid test to evaluate the psilocybin level. The composition and concentration of psilocybin in mushrooms is determined in 4 steps in a reliable method. The results are available after 30 minutes with no significant effort or expert knowledge.
The procedure is performed by mixing a sample of crushed mushrooms with a detection liquid. This takes one colour or another depending on the psilocybin content. This colour is determined by means of a colour evaluation scale.
Psilocybin PSILO-Qtest - How to use it:
- Preparation: Crush 150mg (0.15g) of dried magic mushrooms and mix well
- Extraction: Add the preparation result to the liquid provided
- Detection: Collect the extraction liquid and add to the detection solution
- Evaluation: Let the colour spectrum develop and analyse with the evaluation scale
Miraculix PSILO-Qtest info:
- Rapid evaluation in 30 minutes
- Detection range between 0.1-2.0% of active ingredient content
- Just 150mg of raw material is required
- 10 % deviation from HPLC analysis