CO2 is an excellent and inexpensive option to be considered for growers looking to improve their indoor production, or those who want to grow using high temperatures in summer.
This CO2 generator operates with 8 propane burners, generating enough carbon dioxide to increase the PPM to the required levels to obtain a greater quantity of buds.
It has a steel body that covers it to prevent it from rusting or discolouring. It is ignited by a high pressure electronic spark (ESI) and has a tilting safety switch that turns off the propane in the event of a power failure.
It is suitable for spaces up to 180m3, in open rooms or indoor grow tents, and it is recommended to use a CO2 control device to be able to increase and decrease the PPM according to the plants requirements.
CO2 Generator with 8 burners info:
- Model: 8 burners
- Type: Propane gas
- Input pressure reducer: 25~250 PSIG
- Outlet pressure reducer: 280mm
- H20= (11″ W.C.)
- Flow reducer: 1.5kg per hour (BTU per hour 71400)
- Exhaust path: Exhaust force
- Ignition mode: High pressure electronic spark
- Conf. Safety: protection against fire and shutdowns
- Operating area (cubic feet):>3200
- Fuel consumption per burner: 0.075
- Output per burner: (cubic feet/hour) 3.47
- Nominal power source: input:100-240 VAC Nominal:12VDC 1.25A
- BTU (per burner) Propane: 2794
- Weight: 10,3kg