Guanokalong Fish Powder is a natural solid nutrient made from tropical fish in in the islan of Java, part of the GK Organics range of fertilizers.
With 5-4-1 NPK content, is has been developed to provide the adequate amount of nitrogen and phosphorous necessary for proper growth and bloom of plants, either in outdoor or indoor cultivation.
The 5% content in nitrogen ensures lush and vigorous growth of stems, leaves and new shoots.
The 4% phosphorous content improves the development of the roots and thus allow better nutrient uptake.
Finally, the 1% content in potassium ensures a balanced nutrient ratio so there are no deficiencies and the plant can perform different processes without problems: photosynthesis, protein synthesis, root and flower development, and many others.
How to use GK Organics Fish Powder:
- This product must be mixed with the substrate before planting
- Can be used as supplementary nutrient layer to correct deficiencies
- To enhance soils, mix Fish Powder with some soil and then put it on the upper layer of the substrate
- Can be diluted in water for irrigation
GK Organics Fish Powder dosage:
- Mixed with soil: 50ml in 15L of soil
- Mixed with water: 50ml in 5L of water
This product can be complemented with other fertilizers of the GK Organics range, like Palm Tree Ashes, Seaweed Powder or Complete Organics to provide our plants with an explosive mix of organic nutrients.