Alchimiaweb.com presents Naturel Desir Green, a lubricant gel with hemp seed oil, created to enhance sensations and pleasure during sex.
Naturel Desir Green pleasure gel, increases pleasure thanks to the cannabis Sativa compounds
In addition to the hemp seed oil, its formula contains Capsicum Annuum extract and citric acid, responsible for offering a refreshing and stimulating effect, awakening sensations and eroticism.
It enhances perfusion of the most intimate areas increasing their sensitivity while promoting natural lubrication.
This improves libido and sexual appetite, facilitating the experience and avoiding dryness or discomfort moisturising the area in depth and helping to relax.
Naturel Desir Green pleasure gel, relaxes body and mind and enhances the orgasm
In other words, it helps making sex better, more intense, longer lasting, and culminating in a more powerful orgasm, intensifying pleasure throughout the experience.
It is enough to apply a drop on the fingers, and spread it delicately throughout the woman intimate area. This product does not alter pH and can be used with a condom in complete safety.
If irritation occurs discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. It is not a contraceptive, but it can reduce the sperm mobility, so it is recommended to consult your gynaecologist if you want to use it while trying to get pregnant.
Naturel Desir Green Pleasure Gel info:
- Lubricant gel with Cannabis Sativa and natural extracts
- Contains hemp seed oil, capsicum extract and citric acid
- Does not contain THC, Cannabidiol or other cannabinoids
- Relaxes body and mind, increases libido and sensuality
- Eliminates tension and pain
- Stimulates body sensations and facilitates lubrication
- Enhances the pleasure sensation
- Lengthens and increases orgasm
- Contents: Water, Sodium gyaluronate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylamide, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Citric Acid
- Legal Warning: several scientific studies point out that the abusive and prolonged use of lubricants can diminish sexual appetite, delaying or inhibiting ejaculation and orgasm, and can affect erection in extreme cases