Now in the catalogue at Alchimia Grow Shop: Sporemate Psilocybes Cambodian spore vials, which greatly facilitate the cultivation of magic mushrooms for the most experienced growers.
These hermetic glass jars have a rubber stopper seal, which acts as access for the syringes.
This rubber seal, or "septum", allows us to prepare several syringes in a completely sterile way, with which to inoculate several grain substrates, ensuring that the rest of the content of the bottle retains all its properties and is not contaminated.
If we combine it with the Mycomate culture liquid, we will accelerate the development of the spores and we will have mycelium in permanent growth, being able to inoculate several homemade substrates or "mushbags" without having to wait for the spores to grow each time.
Vial with 10ml spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Cambodia
The bottle contains 10ml suspended spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Cambodia, which colonizes the substrate in a very fast way and that generates fast and abundant harvests of fungi.
Before using the vial, shake it vigorously to mix the spores and water well.
Then, with a wipe moistened with alcohol, we sterilize the septum (the rubber cap) and the needle of the syringe.
Finally, we introduce the needle into the vial delicately through the septum, and extract the desired amount of liquid.
Sporemate Cambodia spore vial info:
- Glass jar with 10ml of spores in solution
- Sealed with a port for syringes, which facilitates extracting its contents in a sterile way
- It allows to prepare several independent syringes in a simple way, inoculating different loaves
- It contains a higher concentration of spores than a syringe (1000ppm vs 500ppm)
- Glass storage extends the shelf life of spores up to 2 years
- 3ml of solution is enough to inoculate 1L of substrate
- Includes 2 wipes moistened with alcohol and a syringe