Alchimia presents Miraculix THC/CBD-QTest, a quick test to determine the THC and CBD content in cannabis flowers and extracts. This test provides results in a short time and requires no specialised knowledge, as it is simple and effective to use.
How to use the THC/CBD-QTest:
- Preparation: Crush the dried cannabis flowers well and mix them properly. Then weigh out 20 mg of starting material.
- CBD cannabinoid detection: Add the weighed starting material to the supplied dropper bottle and allow to react and evaluate for 10 minutes.
- THC cannabinoid detection: Add 10 drops from the dropper bottle and 5 drops from the vial supplied to the bottle provided and shake briefly to mix. Then evaluate the results.
Miraculix THC/CBD-QTest info:
- Easy handling, making the test accessible and simple to perform.
- Detection range divided into 5 categories, allowing a proper classification of THC and CBD content in the samples.
- Quick evaluation after 10 minutes, which speeds up the process of obtaining results.
- Evaluation briefly with the included evaluation scale, avoiding the need for specialised equipment or expertise.
- The THC/CBD QTest is a single-use test, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of each individual test.
With this test, it is possible to reliably determine the composition and concentration of THC and CBD in cannabis flowers and extracts, without the need for a specialised laboratory or advanced technical expertise.