Trimpro Original is a machine used to cut the stems and leaves of various plants like basil, lavender, parsley, cannabis, mint, oregano, rosemary etc. It is also used to prepare essential oils and mixed flowers.
It is very efficient and quiet. The hardened steel blade will cut without damaging the plant. The Trimpro is equipped with a leaf recovery system and is easy to transport.
How To Use Trimpro Original
For cutting, hold a branch of the freshly harvested plant in your hand and move it across the grill with a back and forth and gradual rotating motion.
Precautions when using Trimpro Original
- Never put fingers or gloves or other body parts in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Never use scissors, knives or other instruments on the rack.
- Gloves and safety goggles should be worn at all times. The gloves have to be tight fitting to avoid catching in the gaps of the grill. Beware!
The manufacturer accepts no liability for cuts resulting from use or improper assembly of the machine. Use cutting machines in accordance with existing laws.
Features of Trimpro Original
- Mounted Machine: 45.5 cm x 45.5 cm x 68cm.
- Packing: 52cm x 55cm x 30cm.
- Approximate Weight: 10 kilos.
- Material and grid structure: Aluminum.