Air Confort Purple Sensor is a temperature and humidity sensor with bluetooth technology wirelessly connected to the Air Confort App installed in a smart phone. Temperature and humidity in our cultivation room is then obtained, recorded and stored.
Data can be recorded in intervals from 5 to 40 minutes, storing up to 100 days depending on the recording mode set.
Air Confort Purple Sensor can be set to warn the cultivator when the temperature and humidity range is outside the set range, so the grower is always aware of possible sudden changes so you can reconfigure the air extraction system to make it more efficient.
Air Comfort Purple Sensor info:
- Connectivity: Wireless sync with iOS and Android
- Detection range: 10 meters (free field)
- Battery type: CR2450 battery button (interchangeable)
- Battery life: minimum 12 months
- Temperature sensor range: -25°C to 70°C, accuracy at 25C: ± 0.5°C
- Humidity sensor range: 0% to 100%, accuracy at 70%: ± 4.5°C
- Measuring range: 5mins to 40mins adjustable
- Data storage quantity: up to 100 days (4032 sets)
- Dimension: Maximum diameter 35.8mm, height 115.2mm
- Net weight: Approx. 35g