Cannabis is divided into several families, with large variations from one to another. Some strains are more difficult to grow than others - specially indoors - due to the following factors:
- Height of the plants, which require special care and maintenance (pruning, supercropping,etc.)
- The bloom period can take several months, requiring more patience and increasing the chances of pests and diseases
- Hermaphroditism (male and female flowers on the same plant)
- Little vigour, or common genetic abnormalities
- Plants specially sensitive to diseases, pests or adverse conditions
Here we present a selection of cannabis strains which are perfectly suited for beginners, resistant genetics with high tolerance to certain common mistakes.
Cannabis seeds for beginners
All these strains are very easy to grow, with early flowering, average height, vigour and good resistance to insects and diseases. Moreover, they'll also reward the grower with abundant harvests of quality buds!