From AutoPot, and now available in Alchimiaweb, we present the Easy2Go automated watering system, that - without any kind of power supply and with its unique AQUAvalve - will be responsible for watering our marijuana plants when we can not take care of them.
The installation is very simple, because we only need to place the plants we want to water on a growing tray of about 3cm deep, also placing the AQUAvalve device on it, which is connected to the irrigation tank.
When it starts to operate, it will fill the tray with about 2cm of water so that plants can absorb the needed nutrient solution to hydrate.
It is designed to operate connected to an irrigation tank of a minimum capacity of 30L. This system operates under gravity, so we have to place it higher than the pots that we want to water.
We don't need any water pump, neither electricity nor a timer, since it incorporates a mechanical system for regulating the water flow, which is activated when the level is low, being completely autonomous and automatic.
It detects when the tray is empty and fills it again without overwatering the plants. In this way, we can be sure that they are properly hydrated when we are away from home and we can't take care of them.
Easy2Go Kit features:
- Automatic irrigation valve, with a float connected to the water inlet
- Compatible with outdoor and greenhouse crops
- Includes AquaValve + cover
- Includes silicone tube
- Includes thread for connecting silicone tube with threaded faucet or outlet
- Includes connectors for tanks without faucet, where we will need to make a hole to enter the tube, in which we will fix the rubber joint and the filter screen.