23-09-2019-> Bryan says:
Free gift with every purchase
Free shipping*(*) See terms & conditions
Jesus OG Kush
During this last two years, Subcool, the breeder of TGA could grow and compare different clones of the cannabis strain OG Kush, looking for a rare pearl. He finally found a plant with a higher quality than all others: the Hells Angels OG.
This clone of Hells Angels OG is a hybrid crossing between the famous OG KUSH, and a Blackberry from the breeder Nebus, a highly potent marijuana strain.
This exceptional cannabis clone was selected in a club of the terrible Hells Angels bikers in Orange County, by the same team who had introduced the clone of OG Kush Larry cut into the medical community clinics.
Subcool decided to cross this female plant of OG Hells with his best male plant of the strain Jack The Ripper , which is a very resinous strain with intense lemony scent, resulting in the Jesus OG, an excellent OG Kush excellent acidulous flavour.
However, Jesus OG keeps a strong Indica predominance, with a relaxing effect, ideal for medicinal use of marijuana or just relaxing after a long working day.
You don't know in what you must have faith ? OG Jesus is here for you!
Features of OG Kush Jesus from TGA Subcool:
- Phenotypes: There are two main and dominant phenotypes, the first with a strong lemony smell, which contains a high level of limonene, and the second with a strong OG Kush dominance, the favourite of the testers.
- Height: High
- Yield: High
- Best growing method: Early apical prune and SCROG for a maximum bud production.
- Flowering time: 53 to 63 days
- Sativa 20% / Indica 80%
- Hybrid: OG Kush X Blackberry X Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen
- Effect Type: Narcotic, favoring reflection, relieves pain while with some mental clarity.
- Taste and odor type: Typical OG Kush flavour , with subtle lemony and fruity tones. The aromas of the OG Kush accompany perfectly the fruity smell.
|10 Seeds Product sold out||-30%||105.00€|
Jesus OG Kush related products (SubCool's The Dank (Formerly TGA Seeds))
Opinions about Jesus OG Kush and questions 2
23-09-2019 -> Alchimia Grow Shop says:
Hi Bryan, thanks for the question.
From what I can tell it's a humid climate in KY, with a fairly early forst frost date, so you need something fast-flowering but resistant to high humidity. This variety wouldn't be my first choice for mould resistance because it has a decent amount of Afghan genetics, more suited to dry areas. You could try growing it and pruning it apically on a regular basis, to ensure it produces a greater quantity of smaller buds, less prone to mould.
In my opinion, what's needed are fast-flowering sativa-leaning hybrids, whose more open bud structure means they are less likely to suffer bud rot. Good options are Serious 6 from Serious Seeds and Early Maroc from Philosopher Seeds but I'd also recommend trying our Seed Selector, clicking on he options "Fast flowering genetics" "Sativa Indica" and "Mold resistant" to see a wider selection. All the best and happy growing!