- Free gift
with every purchase
Orient Express is a resistant 60% Sativa - 40% Indica F1 hybrid which comes from crossing Vietnam Black and China Yunnan.
This strain is highly recommended for lovers of Asian Sativas. It produces long colas completely coated with resin glands. It grows compact and branchy, with short height. The flowering period lasts around 9 weeks flowering (plants may demand heavy feeding at this stage).
Its deep, organic scent takes you to a forest full of life, with intense earthy flavour and floral notes.
Its effect is clear and pleasant, typical of Sativas that don't cause paranoia or anxiety. This stain is perfect for chatting and enjoying the company of friends.
Orient Express by Ace Seeds info:
- Genetics: Vietnam Black x China Yunnan
- Type: Regular seeds
- 60% Sativa - 40% Indica hybrid
- Indoor flowering: 9 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: Early October
- Yield: Very high
- Resistance to spider mites: Average
- Resistance to powdery mildew: Average
- Resistance to botrytis: Average
- Resistance to cold: Average