Terralba's Soluble Bacteria are perfect to enhance the microbial life in the substrate, activating the composting process and facilitating its transformation into humus.This product is made in France by Marcel Mézy under the name of Bactériosol and is suitable for organic farming. It contains a mix of microbial life beneficial for cannabis plants plus 55 nutrients.
Thus, Terralba's bacteria improve both the rooting and the health of the plants, protecting the root system against pathogens. Bacteriosol is made of a concentrate of organic and mineral matter and a selection of composted vegetables.
These bacteria, already available in Alchimiaweb, allow a slow release of nutrients (around 2 months), thus being perfect for cannabis farming, either indoors or outdoors. Just put the bacteria on the surface of the soil before watering.
Terralba's Soluble Bacteria features:
- Suitable for organic farming according to rule CE834/2007
- Origin: France (Marcel Mézy)
- 2,8% total nitrogen (1% organic nitrogen), 2,3% phosphorous (P2O5), 1,6% potasium (K2O)
- 35% organic matter. pH=8,4
- Dosage: 40gr/m2 or 10gr/plant