Alchimiaweb presents Top Crop Soil A, one of the components of a two-part base fertiliser for use in soil cultivation. It is a product developed by Top Crop, the popular plant fertiliser brand. These concentrated liquid fertilisers provide plants with all the nutrients they require for spectacular growth and flowering. The elements are quickly absorbed by the plants roots.
Top Crop Soil contains all the main and secondary nutrients that plants require, together with the micronutrients. This product provides our plants with a complete and balanced nutritional diet throughout all their lifecycle stages, maximising yields and making the most of the fertiliser expense.
This is a two-part fertiliser (A+B), so first dilute the necessary proportion of Solution A in water, then stir and add the corresponding part of Solution B, stirring the mixture again. The nutrient solution is easily available and ready to use! It is important to dosage the same amount of Top Crop Soil A and Top Crop Soil B, as well as not to mix them without diluting in water.
It is recommended to store Top Crop Soil A+B in a dry, cool place protected from sunlight exposure in order to maximise quality and service life. Shake well before each use.
It can be combined with Top Crop PK 13/14 during the flowering stage for maximum results.
Top Crop Soil A dosage
The dosage may vary depending on the water type or the use of other nutritional supplements. As a guideline, Top Crop recommends the following dosages:
- Rooting: Top Crop A + Top Crop B (1ml + 1ml)
- Growing: Top Crop A + Top Crop B (2ml + 2ml)
- Flowering: Top Crop A + Top Crop B (2ml + 2ml)
Top Crop Soil A composition:
- Total Nitrogen (N): 3.5% (Nitric Nitrogen (N): 3.3%)
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water-soluble: 3.5%
- Calcium oxide (CaO) water-soluble: 2.8%
- Magnesium oxide (MgO) water-soluble: 1.0%
- Iron (Fe) water-soluble: 0.04% chelated by EDDHSA
Top Crop Soil A info:
- Two-part plant fertiliser
- Suitable for soil cultivation
- Rich in macro and micro-nutrients
- Suitable for all cultivation stages
- 1L and 5L formats