Phosphorus and potassium are two key elements for the plant flowering. These elements contribute to the flower development and weight increase, thus improving harvest performance. The use of PK boosters offers an optimal nutrition in this important cultivation stage.
Alchimiaweb presents Top Crop PK 13-14, a product which ensures an abundant supply of these two nutrients, quickly assimilated by the plants. It can be applied in soil, coconut fibre or hydroponic systems. It provides an extra amount of phosphorus and potassium, which results in bigger flowers and better yields.
It is recommended to store Top Crop PK 13-14 in a dry, cool place and protected from sunlight in order to extend its properties and service life. This product has to be shaken well before use.
Top Crop PK 13-14 dosage:
Top Crop PK 13-14 is applied from the first flowering week until the final root wash. PK booster dosage in the nutrient solution is gradually increased, starting with 0.25ml/l up to a maximum of about 1.5ml/l. Ideally combine Top Crop PK 13-14 with some Top Crop base fertiliser.
- Flowering stage: from 0.25ml/l up to 1.5ml/l
- Soil cultivation: Once a week
- Coconut cultivation: Apply in every irrigation or in the nutrient deposit (renew it once a week)
- Hydroponic cultivation: Apply in every irrigation or at the nutrient deposit (renew it once a week)
Top Crop PK 13-14 composition:
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) water-soluble: 13.2%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water-soluble: 14.2%
Top Crop PK 13-14 characteristics:
- Complement for the flowering stage
- Rich in phosphorus and potassium
- Flower fattening and compacting
- Completely water-soluble
- Suitable for all types of substrates