Top veg is the base growth fertiliser developed by Top Crop. It is formulated with an NPK 9-4-8 compound together with other elements such as humic acids, fulvic acids, alginic acid, mannitol, potassium humates and micro nutrients. The result is a balanced fertiliser that encourages a vigorous growth of the marijuana plants.
Top Veg is used directly with the irrigation water, never by foliar application. This product can be applied from the 3rd week of the plants growth, when they are no longer considered plantlets. The optimal product application begins with a low dose of 2 ml/l, which increases to a maximum of 4 ml/l, depending on the plant's size and condition.
It should be noted that it helps to maintain a stable pH in the substrate, improving its structure, water and fertiliser retention capacity, and helps the plant to increase chlorophyll production.
Top Veg can be combined with other growth enhancers such as Top Roots, and with Top Bloom during the first flowering weeks.
It is advisable to keep this product away from sunlight, so that the product properties and quality remain intact.
Top Crop Top Veg composition:
- Total Nitrogen (N): 9.2%
- Nitrogen (N): 0.8%
- Ureic Nitrogen (N): 8.4
- Phosphorus pentoxide (p205) water-soluble: 4.0%
- Potassium oxide (k2 O) water-soluble: 8.0%
- Boron (B) water-soluble: 0.09%
- Copper (Cu) water-soluble: 0.022% chelated by EDTA
- Iron (Fe) water-soluble: 0.20% chelated by EDDHSA
- Manganese (Mn) water-soluble: 0.03% chelated by EDTA
- Zinc (Zn) water-soluble: 0.025% chelated by EDTA
- Total humic extract: 7.0%
- Fulvic acids: 2.6%
- Water-soluble potassium humates extracted from leonardite.
- pH: 7.0
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water-soluble: 3.8%
- Alginic acid: 4.2%
- Mannitol: 0.5%
- pH: 10.0
- Electrical conductivity: 58.0 dS/m
Top Crop Top Veg info:
- Growth fertiliser
- Application via irrigation
- Dosage: 2-4ml/l
- Stabilises pH
- Increases chlorophyll production
- Can be used with other growth products