Top Bud by Top Crop is a product designed to improve plant production throughout the flowering stage with no loss of aroma or flavour. This product is a flowering fertiliser that provides high phosphorus and potassium dosages together with a sufficient nitrogen to ensure a good floral mass.
Top Bud enhances the production of larger and heavier buds. It offers an NPK 1.4 - 16.6 - 18 formulation, ensuring the perfect balance between all the nutrients the plant absorbs. It can be used in conjunction with a little extra calcium and magnesium in order to prevent the appearance of deficiencies due to an increase in macro nutrients. In addition, Top Bud contains amino acids obtained from the hydrolysis of vegetable proteins derived from soya, corn and/or rice, resulting in a complete product.
Top Bud is a concentrated product. Top Crop recommends its use once a week with a 0.5-1.0ml dosage mixed in the irrigation water.
Top Bud composition:
- Total Nitrogen (N): 1.4%
- Organic Nitrogen (N): 0.5%
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water and in neutral ammonium citrate: 16.3%
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) water-soluble: 16.0%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water-soluble: 18.0%
- Free amino acids: 2.2%
- Aminogram: Ala, Arg, Asp, Glu (0.5%), Gly, Pro, Ser, Thr. Amino acids obtained by hydrolysis of vegetable proteins from soya, corn and/or rice molasses.
- pH: 6.5
Top Crop Top Bud info:
- Increased bud size and weight
- Low nitrogen levels
- Use from the 3rd-4th flowering week
- Contains amino acids
- Formats: 100ml, 250ml and 1L