The Top Spinner Rotor trimmer is the solution to long days of trimming. With a strong adjustable motor and silicone fingers it will trim any crop with great neatness in a minimum of time and with a minimum of work.
Instructions for the Top Spinner Rotor Peeler
- Separate the lid from the base of the Top Spinner: Inside the top are the high-density rubber bands that are used to gently push the flowers towards the cutting blades, which are located underneath the grid.
- Place the unpruned plants on the grid and close the Top Spinner: The surface of the grid should be completely covered, which is approximately 40 grams of dried buds.
- Plug in the power adapter and turn it on: Plug in the power adapter and press the on/off button. This will cause the rubber tabs to activate. To adjust the power, turn the knob clockwise.
- Remove the top and collect the pruned flowers: Remove the top to find the already pruned flowers. Depending on the type of plants, the remains can be used to make essential oils.
- Repeat the process: If you feel that the resulting flowers are not pruned enough, repeat the process.
The methacrylate lid must not be cleaned with sponges or abrasive detergents, solvents, glass cleaners or any product containing alcohol or alcohol derivatives as this can cause serious damage to the lid.
Properties of the Top Spinner Rotor Peeler:
- Speed Regulator
- Metal gearbox and gears
- Interchangeable blade
- Crank for manual pruning (removable)
- Includes 2 types of blades for a more suitable cut
Features of the Top Spinner Rotor 48 cm Peeler with motor:
- Outer diameter: 48cm
- Blade diameter: 40 cm
- Height without crank: 42 cm
- Height with crank: 54 cm
- Weight without packaging: 8.2 Kg
- 220v/24v and 3A transformer included
Characteristics of the Top Spinner Rotor 60 cm Peeler with motor:
- Outer diameter: 60cm
- Blade diameter: 52 cm
- Height without crank: 47 cm
- Height with crank: 59 cm
- Weight without packaging: 13 Kg
- 220v/24v and 5A transformer included