3 seeds + 1 free seed
5 seeds + 2 free seeds
- Free gift
with every purchase
Mycohemp from TRABE is an advanced product made of mycorrhizae. With its 200 infection units per ml, it is at the forefront of products based on mycorrhiza, thus ensuring a high rate of success regarding the mycorrhization of the plant.
Mycorrhiza (mould-root) is a frequent symbiotic association between organisms. Technology today allows the stimulation of this natural process in a practical application: mycohemp.
Mycohemp is composed of endo mycorrhizae of the genus Glomus sp inoculated in clay pebbles.
Advantages of Mycohemp:
- Direct effect on the plant development. Inoculation with Mycohemp produces more powerful root systems, a stronger plant with significant increase of the biomass. It is suitable for all cannabis strains, recommended for crop cycles in soil.
- It improves nutrient assimilaton, increasing their availability and the absorbing surface of the roots.
- It increases tolerance to salinity or water stress. It is ideal in cases in which, due to the poor quality of the irrigation water, it is advisable to use this technology.
- Higher photosynthetic rate in increasing the surface area of solar collection and chlorophyll production.
- A greater yield is guaranteed.
- Mycohemp extends the life of selected mothers, stimulating the regeneration of damaged tissues.
- Mycorrhizae in Mycohemp allow more efficient vegetable production systems of higher quality.