Free gift with every purchase
Free shipping*(*) See terms & conditions
Mycohemp from TRABE is an advanced product made of mycorrhizae. With its 200 infection units per ml, it is at the forefront of products based on mycorrhiza, thus ensuring a high rate of success regarding the mycorrhization of the plant.
Mycorrhiza (mould-root) is a frequent symbiotic association between organisms. Technology today allows the stimulation of this natural process in a practical application: mycohemp.
Mycohemp is composed of endo mycorrhizae of the genus Glomus sp inoculated in clay pebbles.
Advantages of Mycohemp:
- Direct effect on the plant development. Inoculation with Mycohemp produces more powerful root systems, a stronger plant with significant increase of the biomass. It is suitable for all cannabis strains, recommended for crop cycles in soil.
- It improves nutrient assimilaton, increasing their availability and the absorbing surface of the roots.
- It increases tolerance to salinity or water stress. It is ideal in cases in which, due to the poor quality of the irrigation water, it is advisable to use this technology.
- Higher photosynthetic rate in increasing the surface area of solar collection and chlorophyll production.
- A greater yield is guaranteed.
- Mycohemp extends the life of selected mothers, stimulating the regeneration of damaged tissues.
- Mycorrhizae in Mycohemp allow more efficient vegetable production systems of higher quality.
|Add to cart|
|5 gr||5.60€||Add to cart|