Terra Aqutica Fulvic (Ghe Diamond Nectar®) is an exclusive extract of fulvic acid, rich in organic substances and essential minerals for plants.
It is a stimulator for all growth phases. Due to regulatory and chelating action, as well as its high ionic exchange capacity:
- It improves uptake and utilisation of nutrients and minerals by growing plants, turning nutrients into particles of easy assimilation.
- It transports nutrients to all plant parts: roots, stems, leaves, flowers and fruit.
- It provides growers with the benefits of natural organic mater in a liquid form.
- In hydroponics and soilless cultivation, it helps create an environment similar to that of soil.
T.A. Fulvic can be applied to all plants: ornamental, culinary, medicinal, fruits and vegetables, trees, etc.
It is used in hydroponics and in soil, both applied to the nutrient solution or foliar application.
T.A. Fulvic is an additive that is used in combination with comprehensive fertilisers. Combined with conventional nutritional programmes it produces vigorous plants, earlier and more abundant harvests, and of course, intensifies the quality of taste and smell of plants.
Use of T.A. Fulvic:
- 2 to 3 ml per liter of water during all phases of growth, fruiting and flowering. Add it to the nutrient solution for crops in all kind of media: soil, substrate and hydroponics.
- T.A. Fulvic is an acid that lowers the pH value of the solution.
- Pour in the water before correcting the pH level.
- The quantity can be increased at will. At over 20 ml per liter of water, saturation can occur, causing a slower growth of the plants.