Awarded as Strain of the Year in 2011 by the High Times magazine, Krystallica has been improved with the new 2012 version.
For this purpose, a sister of the original mother was used, creating a strain with a delicious strawberry aroma, that further improves the very fruity traits of Krystalica.
It is easy to grow, vigourous, early flowering, disease and heat resistant and of course has excellent performance. This strain is well adapted to SOG growing setups.
Despite its sativa dominance, its effect is quite relaxing favoring concentration and creativity, or perfect for staying calm but without getting knocked out. Krystalica has a great therapeutic potential because irs high level of THC.
The flavor is sweet and fruity, with hints of strawberry, pineapple, bubblegum and a musky taste of medicinal plants.
Krystalica - Mandala Seeds features:
- Genetics: 75% Sativa
- Hybrid: Kerala (South India), Nepal
- Cultivation: indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- Harvest indoors between 65/75 days
- Outdoors harvest: Mid October in southern Europe at the end of October in the north (in greenhouse)
- Yield: Between 350/450g per m2 indoors, more than 1200gr. per plant in full-ground outdoors.
- Height: Medium to Large
- THC: 18 to 20%