White Widow from Medical Seeds has its origins in marijuana genetics from Brazil and southern India.
Its growth pattern is is moderate, being ideal for the Sea of Green technique, using 25-30 plants per square meter and thus obtaining a uniform green canopy.
Thanks to its high content in CBD, this marijuana strain is suitable for treating several diseases or chronic injuries. The CBD contained, combined with average THC content, makes of it the perfect daily medicine.
Its scent and taste are a subtle blend of sweet and bitter notes, while the effect is devastating, really intense.
White Widow from Medical Seeds features:
- Genetics: Brazil x southern India
- Type: Feminized seeds
- 60% Indica - 40% Sativa hybrid
- Recommended growth period indoors: 3-4 Weeks
- Indoor flowering: 8 - 9 weeks
- Indoor yield: 450 gr/m2
- Outdoor harvest: Early October
- Outdoor yield: 500-750 gr/plant
- Outdoor height: 1.5 - 2 meters
- THC: 12% - 16%
- CBD: Very High