Alchimia presents BioTechnology's Auto A + B fertilisers, specifically developed to meet the nutrient requirements of autoflowering plants throughout the entire crop cycle.
This mineral fertiliser is fully compatible with cultivation in soil, coco, hydroponics and aeroponics.
The Auto range is composed of two different fertiliser preparations, designed to be diluted and combined in equal proportions in the nutrient reservoir.
With a highly concentrated formulation, these products are used in doses of 1.5 to 3ml per litre of water, depending on the stage of development of the plants. For optimal results BioTechnology recommends using Boost Sensation from the 10th day of flowering to potentiate the aromas, flavours and yields.
If you'd like to know more about how to achieve the best harvests from your automatic plants, have a look at our blog post Growing autoflowering cannabis.
Bio Technology Auto A + B composition:
Auto A: Motherboard solution for major and secondary elements
- Nitrogen (N) total: 4.20% of which:
Nitrogen (N) ammonia: 0.29%
Nitrogen (N) nitric: 3.81%
- K2O soluble in water: 3.75%
- CaO soluble in cold water: 5.03%
Auto B: Mother solution for major and secondary elements and micronutrients
- P2O5 soluble in water: 3.27%
- K2O soluble in water: 3.35%
- MgO soluble in cold water: 1.71%
- SO3 total: 4.43%
- Water-soluble boron (B): 0.015%
- Copper (Cu) soluble in water: 0.0062%
- Iron (Fe) soluble in water: 0.061%
- (Iron (Fe) chelated with EDDHA: 99.3%)
- Manganese (Mn) soluble in water: 0.063%
- Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water: 0.0027%
- Zinc (Zn) soluble in water: 0.007%
Fertilisers for mineral solutions - NF U 42-004 - To be diluted
Recommended pH: 5.8-6.2
H318 Causes serious eye damage
Keep out of reach of children