FloraCoco Bloom, from the prestigious brand General Hydroponics Europe, is a mineral base fertilizer for the blossom phase, composed of the top quality elements for the performance of your plants grown in coconut fiber would be spectacular.
This fertilizer has a NPK of 1-6-4, that along with FloraCoco Grow becomes a rich and balanced mix of macro and micronutrients that provides an explosive flowering. On top of that, it contains the required amount of calcium and magnesium for plants to develop properly. This is convenient because we save work - and money - by not adding other supplements rich in calcium and magnesium to the nutrient mix.
GHE FloraCoco Bloom should be used along with GHE FloraCoco Grow in different proportions depending on the stage of the plants (see feeding chart).
GHE FloraCoco Bloom composition:
- NPK 1-6-4
- Contains phosphoric acid, potassium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, iron EDDHA chelate, manganese chelate and zinc EDTA, sodium molybdate and cobalt sulfate
- pH: 3.85
GHE FloraCoco Bloom dosage :
- To be used in combination with GHE FloraCoco Grow (see culture table)
- Recommended EC for seedlings and cuttings: 0.6
- Recommended EC during growth: 1.2 - 1.5
- Recommended EC during bloom: 1.5 - 2
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.5