The Giant Sunflower is a spectacular plant over 2m high, with usually with one head. Produces a high yield of seeds.
Germinated sunflower seeds are high in protein, phosphorus, calcium, potassium and magnesium. They are also rich in vitamin D and unsaturated fats.
Les Refardes – Giant Sunflower - Sowing and characteristics:
- Direct sowing in spring, leaving a distance of 20cm between plants.
- Sachet: Approximately 50 seeds.
- All Les Refardes seeds are of local variety and organic production.
- Origin: Fraga (Huesca), Joaquin Arqué.
- Place and harvest year: Puig de la Bauma, Mura (Bages), 2017.