Alguamycor is a 100% organic root stimulator manufactured by Guano Diffusion and formulated from brown algae and endomycorrhizal fungi to promote a healthy and well-developed root system.
Composed of brown algae, rich in polysaccharides and amino acids, Alquamycor stimulates the natural defenses of our plants, while the spores of Rhizophagus (aka Glomus) will form a colony of beneficial fungi acting in symbiosis with the root system of plants.
As a result, our plants will benefit from better access to nutrients through an extensive network consisting of the roots associated with the mycelial Gnomus filaments.
This complex and robust root system will protect plants from pathogen attacks, while allowing them to express their full potential through vigorous growth and blooming thanks to the optimal access to the various nutrients in the soil.
Alguamycor is applied at a rate of 10g per litre of substrate, i.e. 1kg per 100 litres of potting soil, with the initial planting of seedlings or seedlings and with each subsequent re-potting.
Guano Diffusion Alguamycor 500g info:
- Composition: Brown seaweed meal and endomycorrhizal fungi (15,000 Glomus propagules per kg)
- Application: 10g per litre of substrate
- 100% organic fertilizer compatible with organic farming
- Potassium 3%
- Calcium 2,6%
- Nitrogen 2%
- Magnesium 0.98%
- 0.2% phosphorus
- 0.15% iron
- Manganese 0.007%
- Boron 109mg/kg
- Oligosaccharides and polysaccharides (alginate, carrageenans, laminarin, fucoids)
- Vitamins (riboflavin, thiamine ...)