- Black (Product sold out)35.00€
This beneficial bacterium proposed by Terralba feeds on root exudates and attaches directly to the rhizosphere. It can be used in all cultivation types.
Bacillus IT35 from Terralba, a success for your crop.
These bacteria stimulate root growth by growth metabolite excretion. They also solubilize phosphorus, a consequence of phytases secretion (enzymes).
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens bacteria bring a probiotic effect through the use of beneficial micro-organisms acting directly on the plant nutrition thus health and general development.
For short-cycle cultivation (2-3 months) you can provide Bacillus amyloliquefaciens every 2 or 3 weeks. For longer cycles, a monthly application would be appropriated.
Dosage of Bacillus IT35:
Powder in water for ground spraying: 0.15g per 1L pot.
Hydroponic dosage: 1g per 10L.
Bacillus IT35 Amyloliquefaciens info:
- 5g Container
- Composition: Powder > 109 cfu per g of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
- Conservation time: 20 months
- Do not expose bacteria to frost or high temperatures> 35ºC
- Can be used in Organic Farming CE 834/2007. AMM nº1110014