- C1000 10%54.95€
The Crimson Sweet Watermelon is a very early variety that offers great resistance to fungi such as fusarium and other diseases. It can be sown directly but it is recommended to germinate in a seedbed.
The Crimson Sweet Watermelon is a watermelon of American origin and is very popular in most markets. Its flavour is sweet and its interior is bright red, very fleshy. Its skin is light green with dark green lines and it is semi-oval in shape, some fruits can exceed 10kg but the average weight is 5 to 8 kg.
Planting and characteristics of the Crimson Sweet Watermelon Eco - Batlle
- Sow in seedbeds or direct from March to May
- Planting spacing 100 x 80 cm
- Harvest from July to September
- Pest resistance
- Very productive
- Needs frequent watering but without waterlogging
- Can be grown in a pot
- The envelope contains 25g of organic seeds