Alchimia Grow Shop is happy to present Lurpe Healthy Harvest, a mixture of plant ingredients and micro-organisms formulated to prepare compost tea to be used in the flowering stage. It is suitable for use both outdoors and on our plants in an indoor grow tent.
Lurpe Healthy Harvest, based on beneficial bacteria, fungi and plants
Healthy Harvest combines high quality minerals, herbs, natural extracts, bacteria and beneficial fungi. This mixture of nutrients and microbial life is intended to stimulate the plant during the flowering stage, thus offering its maximum potential.
It is composed of the following plant elements; Alfalfa, Nettle, Kelp, Horsetail, Rhubarb, Burdock, Humic and Fulvic Acids. Together with Azomite, Diatom, Sugar, Epsom Salt, Yeast, Trichoderma spp, Rhizobacteria and Mycorrhizal fungi.
Rizobacteria included are: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus amyloliquefasciens, Bacillus methylotrophicus, Bacillus pumilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Wickerhamomyces anomalus and Paenibacillus durus, in a concentration of between 400,000-525,000 cfu/g.
Lurpe Healthy Harvest, stimulates your plants natural flowering
In the tea preparation, a plastic or glass tank is filled with rested or non-chlorinated water with an air pump to oxygenate it. The compost tea bag is placed inside the tank and filled with 16ml/l worm humus or compost and 8ml/l Green Sunrise.
Then the bag is sealed ensuring that any mixture inside the bag is evenly soaked and no dry organic matter remains. The mixture can be carefully squeezed with the hands, mixing the contents with the fingers.
Finally, add 1.5ml of molasses to the water, out of the bag and directly into the tank, leaving it to rest for between 12 and 24 hours (with warmer water, less time to soak). After this time, the liquid obtained can be used to water our plants, without filtering it.
Lurpe Healthy Harvest info:
- Natural ingredients to produce compost tea for plant growth
- Plant-based extracts and bacteria
- Available in 1L and 4L
- Add to aerated, non-chlorinated water / 16ml/l Green Sunrise / 8ml/l humus or compost / 1.5ml/l molasses
- Fermentation 12-24h depending on water temperature
- Water the plants with the resulting unfiltered liquid
- Ingredients: Alfalfa, Nettle, Kelp, Horsetail, Rhubarb, Burdock, Humic and fulvic acids. It also contains Azomite and Diatoms, Sugar, Epsom salts, Yeast, Rhizobacteria, Mycorrhizal Fungi and Trichoderma spp.
- Bacillus subtilis: 525,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus megaterium: 400,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus amyloliquefasciens: 400,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus methylotrophicus: 400,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus pumilis: 400,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus licheniformis: 400,000 cfu/g
- Wickerhamomyces anomalus: 400,000 cfu/g
- Paenibacillus durus: 400,000 cfu/g