Alchimia Grow Shop presents Lurpe Green Sunrise, a mixture of natural ingredients developed to produce compost tea for the plants growth stage. It can be used both outdoors and in an indoor grow tent.
Lurpe Green Sunrise, based on beneficial plants and bacteria
Green Sunrise mixes high-quality herbs, minerals, bacteria and plant extracts that ensure a rich and balanced nutrient and micro-life supply to the soil in your garden or vegetable patch. It is a product that enhances the plants vegetative development.
This product contains vegetable ingredients such as Alfalfa, Nettle, Kelp, Horsetail, Humic and Fulvic Acids. It also includes Azomite, Diatoms, Sugar, Epsom salts, Yeast, Rizobacteria, Mycorrhizal Fungi and Trichoderma spp.
Rhizobacteria included are: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus amyloliquefasciens, Bacillus methylotrophicus, Bacillus pumilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Wickerhamomyces anomalus and Paenibacillus durus, in a concentration of between 400,000-525,000 cfu/g.
Lurpe Green Sunrise, simple to prepare and very nutritious for the plants
Tea preparation: A glass or plastic tank is filled with non-chlorinated water and then an air pump is used to oxygenate it. The compost tea bag is then placed inside and pre-filled with 16ml/l worm humus or compost and 8ml/l Green Sunrise.
The bag is sealed tightly, ensuring that all the mixture inside is evenly soaked, and that no dry organic matter remains. Squeeze the bag gently with your hands, removing the contents with your fingers.
Add 1.5ml of molasses to the water, not inside the bag, leaving the mixture to soak for 12-24h (depending on the water temperature - warmer, shorter time). Once the soaking period is complete, the liquid obtained can be used to water our plants, unfiltered and in 2-8ml/l dosages.
Lurpe Green Sunrise info:
- Natural ingredients to produce compost tea for plant growth
- Plant-based, extracts and bacteria
- Available in 1L and 4L
- Add 16ml/l Green Sunrise, 8ml/l humus or compost and 1.5ml/l molasses to the aerated, non-chlorinated water
- Fermentation 12-24h depending on temperature
- Water the plants with the resulting unfiltered liquid
- Ingredients: Alfalfa, Nettle, Kelp, Horsetail, Humic and Fulvic Acids It also contains Azomite and Diatoms, Sugar, Epsom Salts, Yeast, Rhizobacteria, Mycorrhizal Fungi and Trichoderma spp.
- Bacillus subtilis: 525,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus megaterium: 400,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus amyloliquefasciens: 400,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus methylotrophicus: 400,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus pumilis: 400,000 cfu/g
- Bacillus licheniformis: 400,000 cfu/g
- Wickerhamomyces anomalus: 400,000 cfu/g
- Paenibacillus durus: 400,000 cfu/g