For all growers interested in organic farming, Alchimia invites you to discover Terralba Kelp Hydrolysate, now available online in our nutrient catalogue.
Ideal for promoting vigorous root development, Kelp Hydrolyzate also offers better nutrient uptake. With an organic potash content of 21%, it's a great fertiliser to keep plants healthy and strong during flowering.
Rich in vitamins, iron, iodine, trace elements, auxin growth hormones and cytokinin, betaines, abscisic acids and ethylene, Kelp Hydrolysate encourages the development of microorganisms in the soil, prevents osmotic stress and increases chlorophyll production for greener plants.
Ideal for oxygenated compost teas, it can also be used when watering, spraying, mixing with the substrate, or top-dressing.
- 5g per 10L (about 5kg) of soil/substrate
- 0.5g per litre in foliar spray
- 10g per m2 by top-dressing
- Teas/irrigation: 2.5g per 10L of solution
Terralba Kelp Hydrolysate info:
- Seaweed extract obtained by alkaline hydrolysis
- No conservatives
- Water soluble
- Origin: Norway
- Suitable for Organic Farming
- NPK: 1-0.1-21