Brassica oleracea var. capitata
Cabbage variety with very curly leaves and a large number of nerves. Creates a tightly packed ball of about 20cm in diameter. Very resistant to cold.
Les Refardes – “Toad Skin” Cabbage - Sowing and characteristics:
- Sow in seedbed in July/August. The seeds germinate after 5-6 days. It is advisable to leave about 65 cm between plants.
- Sachet: Approximately 70 seeds.
- All Les Refardes seeds are of a local variety and organically produced.
- Origin: Benet Escalé, Vic.
- Place and harvest year: Horta la Fanecada, Cardedeu 2017.