- 25 seeds90.00€
Cheese it's a legendary marijuana strain from UK and has the most recognized genetics. Originally it was developed by a squatting/squat group called Exodus, that in the 90's centred the cannabical activities in the UK.
Languid-looking plant, with stretched leaves and fine stems, fruit of its skunk heritage with a surprising result after 8 weeks of flowering.
One of the main traits of Cheese is, how the name suggests, its special Indian flavor, sweet, strong and durable, like strong cheese.
Cheese is a very commercial marijuana strain, comparable to the BigBud, Skunk # 1, Power Plant, or Critical +. It has been and it is present in the most popular Dutch coffee shops because of its wide acceptance.
It has won the 2nd prize for the best indica cannabis in the 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup.
Features of Cheese Dinafem
- Days of flowering to 12 hours: 50 - 60.
- Harvest in outside: Until October 15.
- THC: Medium - High. (9% - 14%).
- CBD: Medium.
- Production: Media.
- Height in outside: Up to 2.5 meters.
- Composition: 60% Indica - Sativa 40%.
- Genotype: Old School Skunk x Afghani UK.