Alchimia Grow Shop presents the 80L/min Vacuum Pump and Circulating Water, perfect to use in combination with a rotary evaporator up to 2L capacity.
80L/min Vacuum Pump and Circulating Water, to vacuum and recirculate water
This device offers a high suction producing a 0.098Mpa vacuum (10L/min per channel). It can be divided into one or two independent channels as preferred.
It enables vacuum to be produced in one or two systems simultaneously. It is enough to connect one or both outputs using flexible hoses and even connect both outputs with a T in order to maximise efficiency.
Each output has its own independent pressure gauge to control the vacuum pressure and ensure a stable and safe process.
80L/min Vacuum Pump and Circulating Water, efficient and easy to use
It is equipped with a 15L tank to store water and ice, maintaining a constant temperature around 5ºC. The water can circulate with a flow rate of 80L/min.
If connected to a rotary evaporator can generate the necessary vacuum to collect the vapours while cooled thanks to the cold water circulation in a condensation process.
The water is kept in motion by a recirculation system, being able to use the same water if kept clean. Simply add new ice for every hour of use to maintain the temperature.
80L/min Vacuum Pump and Circulating Water info:
- Vacuum pump with water recirculation system
- Vacuuming while cooling
- Compatible with rotary evaporation systems, distillation or desiccation, sublimation processes...
- Pump and water circulation activated independently
- Two vacuum channels with independent pressure gauge
- 15L single access water tank
- Made of durable plastic and stainless metals
- Sound: >50dB
- Voltage: 220V 50Hz
- Power usage: 180W
- Water flow: 80L/min
- Vacuum flow: 10L/min per channel
- Vacuum: 0.098Mpa / 8mmHg at 5ºC, 10mmHg at 10ºC, 15mmHg at 15ºC, 20mmHg at 20ºC.
- Dimensions: 43.7 cm x 39.12 cm x 28.5 cm
- Weight: 10 kg