Prozack is a marijuana strain created by Medical Seeds by crossing Lavender and Kush, which transmits higher yields without affecting the organoleptic features of Lavender.
The plant grows bushy and compact, not very tall. The buds of this cannabis variety are rocky, extremely compact.
Prozack has a strong hashish aroma that will delight all hash lovers, while its effect is relaxing and sedative, very long-lasting.
Prozack has great medicinal potential and is also ideal for the production of top grade cannabis concentrates thanks to the quality and quantity of resin glands.
Ideal for using after a long and hard day of work!
Prozack from Medical Seeds features:
- Genetics: Kush x Lavender
- Type: Feminised seeds
- 80% Sativa – 20 % Indica hybrid
- Recommended growth period indoors: 3-4 weeks
- Indoor flowering: 65 - 75 days
- Indoor yield Up to 450 gr/m2
- Outdoor harvest: Early October
- Outdoor yield: up to 500 gr/plant
- Outdoor height: 1.5 - 2 meters
- THC: 15-18%
- CBD: High