San Fernando Lemon Kush
- Free gift
with every purchase
San Fernando Lemon Kush is a new feminized strain developed by Sweet Seeds which combines two highly valued elite clones: SFV OG Kush and Kosher Kush. Now available in Alchimiaweb's catalog of feminized seeds.
This 65% Sativa - 35% Indica hybrid grows vigorous and blooms in just 9 weeks, being ready by late September or early October if grown outdoors.
The buds develop huge calyxes and large amounts of trichomes, being ideal for making resin extractions.
The Kush scent blends earthy and spicy notes on a citric background, simply delicious.
Sweet Seeds San Fernando Lemon Kush info:
- Genetics: SFV OG Kush x Kosher Kush
- Type: Feminized seeds
- 65% Sativa - 35% Indica hybrid
- Indoor flowering: 9 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: late September / early October
- Indoor yield: 450-600g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 450-700g/plant