Cali Terpenes Pink Plant
- Free gift
with every purchase
Alchimia presents the terpene profile of the Eva Seeds variety Pink Plant by Cali Terpenes, ideal to enrich our concentrates, e-liquids or culinary preparations with intense aromas and flavours.
Cannabis terpenes have attracted a great deal of attention and discussion in recent times as researchers start to comprehend the properties and uses of these organic compounds responsible for the aromas we appreciate so much in our favourite plants.
Studies have shown how terpenes work in synergy to modulate and accentuate the uptake, potency and type of effects produced by cannabinoids, not to mention the boost in flavour intensity they bring to the experience. Adding Pink Plant terpenes to your concentrates favours a stimulating and creative mental state, accompanied by a more relaxing physical sensation.
The terpene profile of Pink Plant has a fruity and fresh aroma combining notes of medlar enriched with touches of pine and eucalyptus. The terpene profile is composed of Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene, Limonene, Linalool, Nerolidol, Terpinolene.
It is not advisable to use more than 4% of terpenes in a mixture, for example about one drop per gram of BHO or hashish.
These terpenes are derived from legally-grown plants, contain no cannabinoids (THC, CBD etc) and are extracted without solvents, before being combined according to the desired flavour profile.
Cali Terpenes Pink Plant info:
- Certified Kosher and Halal, food quality
- 100% terpenes
- Do not use more than 4% terpenes in a solution
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not ingest, smoke or vaporise pure: should always be mixed
- Does not contain Propilenglicol, Etilenglicol or Glycerin
- Does not contain cannabinoids
- Do not store terpene enriched products in silicone, use glass containers, as terpenes can attack and degrade plastics.