This Tangie terpene profile from Cali Terpenes is ideal for enriching the flavour of our cannabis resins, oils and other preparations with a sweet tangerine scent.
This Tangie terpene profile is made up of the following terpenes: Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene, Limonene and Linalool, delivering a pronounced citrus aroma, dominated by a mandarin orange flavour. When combined with a cannabis concentrate, these terpenes can modulate the effects of the cannabinoids for a euphoric and stimulating sensation.
Cali Terpenes advise not to exceed 4% terpenes in a mixture (for example, one drop of terpenes per gram of BHO resin).
These Cali Terpenes are derived from various kinds of legally-grown plants and are extracted without solvents, before being combined according to the desired flavour profile, creating an intense and concentrated aromatic complex. This product contains 100% terpenes and no cannabinoids (THC, CBD etc).
Cali Terpenes Tangie info:
- Certified Kosher and Halal, food quality
- 100% terpenes
- Do not use more than 4% terpenes in a solution
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not ingest, smoke or vaporise pure: should always be mixed
- Does not contain Propilenglicol, Etilenglicol or Glycerin
- Does not contain cannabinoids
- Do not store terpene enriched products in silicone, use glass containers, as terpenes can attack and degrade plastics