The Digital Light Meter made of resistant plastic, is perfect for carrying around from one place to another.
This device is designed to measure the amount of light in a room or in a particular part of it. The unit to measure "brightness" of light is the Lumen or Lux.
The same as a tester to measure electricity, the meter is composed of a body and photometer, attached to the body with a cable.
Digital Light Meter Features VDL:
- Display: 3-1/2 digit LCD with a maximum reading of 1999
- Measuring range: 200, 2.000, 20.000, 200.000 Lux (20 000Lux range reading x10) 1fc = 10.76Lux
- Spectral response: CIE photopic (CIE human eye response curve)
- Spectral accuracy: 1' 1 ≤ 6%
- Cosine response: F'2 ≤ 2%
- Repeatabilty: ±2%
- Temperature Characteristic: ±0.1% C
- Measuring rate: Aproximately 2.0 time/secon
- Photo detector: One silicon photo diode with filter
- Power Source: Two 'AAA' batteries
- Dimensions: 185(L)x55(W)x30(H) mm / 87(L) x55(W)x20(H) mm
- Weight: 180g
- Accessories: Case, sensor cap and instruction manual