Alchimia presents the MB Bucker 200 debudder by Master Products, a machine that separates the flowers from the branches with an equivalent workload of 12 persons. This is an essential tool in hemp cultivation, it is compact and easy to carry.
MB Bucker 200, hemp debudder, 55kg per hour
MB Bucker 200 is made of stainless steel, with an operating design that separates the buds from the branches effortlessly and automatically. It operates on both freshly harvested and dried plants.
It offers a compact 43x48x60cm design that can process large quantities in a limited space. An impressive workload equivalent to that of 12 people, processing 55kg per hour.
MB Bucker 200 Debudder, works with both fresh and dry plants
This machine is equipped with a speed regulator and cutter heads adapted to suit the type of cannabis plant or whether it is fresh or dry. It can be operated on a table or flat surface thanks to its compact design and adjustable anti-vibration base.
The machine MB Bucker 200 Debudder includes 3 cutting heads:
- Tubular head for dry plant
- Star head for highly ramified branches
- Standard round head
MB Bucker 200 Debudder offers easy and quick maintenance. The front cover is removed to clean its surface and rollers, then adjusted according to the flower variety, and then the cover is put back on for perfect operation. It offers a 5-year warranty.
Master Products MB Bucker 200 Debudder info:
- Quick installation
- Made of stainless steel - Paint-free
- Processes fresh and dried flowers
- 3 interchangeable cutting heads
- Powerful geared motor: 375W - 0.5CV
- Speed control
- Reversing direction to prevent possible clogging
- Stainless steel bearings and shaft
- Air cooled motor
- Adjustable anti-vibration feet
- Detachable tray for flower collection and discharge
- Transport handles
- Equivalent workload of 12 people
- Noise level: 65dB
- Made of stainless steel, paint free