Now available for you in ALchimia, the Power Grow 500 reverse-osmosis filter produces 20l/h of purified water, perfect for our indoor or outdoor marijuana plants.
This device is compact and very easy to install. It has a 2-stage filter joined with an osmose filter that efficiently removes contaminants, producing pure, clean water.
It eliminates 99 of chlorine, 95% of mineral salts and heavy metals and any particle larger than 5 microns.
Using clean water allows our plants to perform better nutrient assimilation, facilitating the task of the root system. This is especially advisable for organic crops, so we have the best possible yields.
In short, you will keep your marijuana flowers free from salts, heavy metals, cloramines, nitrates, nitrites, chlorine, sediments, dust, rust, herbicides, pesticides and organic volatile contaminants (benzenes, oils, trihalomethanes, detergents, PCB).
This system produces up to 500l of purified water per day (20 liters per hour) that we can store in a reservoir.
For optimal results, use tap water at 30ºC with 3-6kg pressure. The filtered water will have an EC value of 500tds/ppm. Replacing the cartridge every 6 months is recommended.
1:2 Ratio. For each liter of clean water, 2 liters of water are wasted, 3 liters in total.
Power Grow 500 features:
- Reverse-osmosis filter, up to 500l/day
- Filter + active carbon filter + membrane
- Eliminates 99% of chlorine, 95% of salts and particles larger than 5 microns
- Better nutrient assimilation
- Removes heavy metals, cloramines, nitrates, nitrites, chlorine, sediments, dust, rust, herbicides, pesticides, organic volatile contaminants, benzenes, oils, trihalomethanes, detergents, PCB
- Needed inlet pressure: 3-6 kg
- 1:2 Ratio
- Replace cartridges every 6 months