Big Buddha Cheese was the best strain of Indica marijuana in the 2006 High Times Cannabis Cup.
The Cheese is the intersection of UK's #1 with a pure Afghan male. After 2 years of selective backcrossing, they obtained to isolate the best features of The Cheese.
Big Buddha Cheese retains the flavor of the original mother plant and it is increased its efficiency as a result of the Afghan crossing.
Features of Big Buddha Cheese from Big Buddha Seeds:
- Genetics: Original UK Cheese x Afghani
- Sex: Feminized
- Flowering indoor: 7 to 9 weeks
- Flowering outdoor: end of October
- Effect: Clear and high long-term
- Aroma: unique, pungent, old school
- Taste: fruity