Alchimia presents here Critical Skunk from Mr.Nice Seeds, a 75% Skunk and 25% Afghan hybrid made to increase the organoleptic and psychoactive properties of the Critical Mass strain , a cannabis line famous in Europe for its high yields, quick flowering and powerful floral aroma.
Critical Skunk has been bred to combine Critical's yield with the intense taste of the Skunk family, developing plants with a fat main cola and lots of branches, which end their blooming stage full of large and dense flowers. The flowering period is from 6 to 8 weeks, with a 650-800gr/m2 yield, depending on the selected phenotype.
Critical Skunk has a strong smell, floral and fruity: using anti odour systems is highly recommended for a safe and discreet crop. The effect is physical and cerebral, relaxing and entertaining.
Critical Skunk from Mr Nice Seeds features:
- Variety: Critical Mass x Skunk
- Regular seeds
- Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
- Genetics: 75% skunk - 25% Afghan
- Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba
- Recommended for: Bio and Hydro, indoors and outdoors/greenhouses
- Yield: 650 - 800 gr/m2
- Indoor flowering : 6 to 8 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: late September - early October
- Recommendations: For both beginners and more experienced growers, especially adapted to Green house growing and short outdoor seasons.
- More Information: this hybrid provides yields and aroma to our cannabis garden, representing the more appreciable features of the Indica marijuana family.