Delicious Candy from the seedbank Delicious Seeds is a crossing that was created starting from the original Cheese, a unique phenotype of skunk #1 that came out of a seed packet from Sensi Seeds. In 88/89 this exquisite strain was created by crossing it with Caramelo (a crossing between Indica and Sativa phenotype of Lavender).
It has a very balanced growth and development, and it has strong branches in which it creates many buds of enormous size, and fulled with trichomes of cheese flavor, but with sweet fruity-floral tones.
The first rise is a bit cerebral and euphoric without being too psychedelic, but the deep relaxation soon takes control of the consumer of this strain.
Delicious Candy from Delicious Seeds properties
- Genetics: Cheese x Caramelo
- Indoor Yield: 450-550 gr/m2
- Outdoor yield: up to 900 gr per plant
- THC: 19-21%
- Harvest Indoor: 56-63 days
- Outdoor harvest: Early October
- Awarded with the 2 prix Indoor AMF Cup 2014