pH Down Powder
- It is harmless when dry. It becomes a powerful regulator of pH when mixed with water.
- It is economical and very concentrated. It can be used during the growth period and when flowering.
- Contains nutrients necessary for the marijuana plant.
Applications of pH Down Powder:
To obtain a pH of 5.0 to 6.0 the following dosage should be applied:
- 1 g per 5 or 6 L water.
- 1 g per 10 L water (foliar application).
- To clean systems and substrates: 1 g per litre of water and leave over night and rinse after.
Once pH Down Dry acid is wet it can cause burns. The use of gloves and goggles is advised.
If it comes in contact with eyes or skin, wash with water. If swallowed, contact a doctor or the nearest poison control specialist centre. It should be kept out of reach of children.