GMO Zkittlez F1

(1 reviews)
Add to cart
  • Free gift
    with every purchase
  • Secure
    payment
  • Discreet
    shipping
  • Free
    shipping (*)
  • Protect the planet

Alchimiaweb.com is glad to present GMO Zkittlez F1 by Ethos Genetics, a regular marijuana strain remarkable for its incredible resin production and super intense Indica effect.

GMO Zkittlez F1 Cannabis Strain: GMO Cookies x (Zkittlez x OG Kush) hybrid

GMO Zkittlez F1 is a cross between GMO Cookies (Chem D x Girl Scout Cookies) and a hybrid between Zkittlez (Grape Ape x Grapefruit) and OG Kush (Chemdawg x (Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush, Pakistan)). The result is a superior plant, a perfect combination of the best made in US varieties.

It is an Indica dominant hybrid, featuring 75% of plants growing tall and vigorous with a significant stretch during the flowering period, with a great calyx-to-leaf ratio. The remaining 25% of individuals develop more compact and shrubby, with more secundary ramification and a bit later yielding yet still abundant.

Both phenotypes are suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation, adapting well to SCROG, Supercropping and Lollypoping. In indoor cultivation, it does not require too much vegetative growth period, being enough about 3-4 weeks.

GMO Zkittlez F1 Strain, super resinous and aromatic flowers

Both phenotypes have very similar productivity, with a yield of about 500g per m2 in an indoor grow tent and over 600g per plant outdoors. It produces dense, conical and heavy flowers laden with aromatic and shiny resin trichomes. They can display purple and reddish tones when the temperature drops below 18ºC in the final maturation stage.

It offers an intense aroma loaded with nuances, blending distinctly Chem notes with petrol, earthy and exotic OG undertones as well as sour sweet touches and floral and sweet notes. Aromas and flavours that are a true delight that will satisfy the most demanding palates.

GMO Zkittlez F1 produces a very intense effect thanks to its THC level that can exceed 25%, accompanied by a CBD concentration of 1% and a CBG content of 2-3%. The effect is physically and mentally relaxing, leaving you glued to the couch, loosening muscles, relieving stress, easing pain and definitely helping you to disconnect and rest.

Ethos Genetics GMO Zkittlez F1 info:

  • Type: Regular cannabis seed
  • Genetics: GMO Cookies x (Zkittlez x OG Kush)
  • Indica Sativa hybrid
  • Indoor flowering: 9-11 weeks
  • Outdoor harvest: mid-October
  • Indoor yield: 500g per m2
  • Outdoor yield: 600g per plant
  • Cannabinoids: >30%
  • THC: High
  • CBD: 1%
  • CBG: 2-3%

GMO Zkittlez F1 related products (Ethos Genetics)

Chem Kush (GMO)

Philosopher Seeds

43.00€

Black Runtz

Philosopher Seeds

43.00€

-10%

Medical Runntz

Medical Seeds

From 21.60€ 24.00€

-15%

Zkittlez OG Auto

Barneys Farm

From 9.35€ 11.00€

New

From 20.00€

-15%

Dark Devil

Sweet Seeds

From 23.70€ 27.90€

Bought together with GMO Zkittlez F1

Cherry Gar-see-yaa

Ethos Genetics

From 70.00€

Lilac OG Bx1

Ethos Genetics

70.00€

Opinions about GMO Zkittlez F1 and questions

Do you want to give your opinion on GMO Zkittlez F1 or ask a question about this product?

To be able to post your comments you must be identified as a user. Identify yourself or sign up as a user.

(+34) 972 527 248
(+34) 972 527 248
keyboard_arrow_up Chat on Telegram