Jack La Mota from Medical Seeds was born in homage to one of the most famous cannabis activists, Jack Herer. Sensi Seeds named one of their strains like this, a variety that has become one of the most renowned marijuana plants in the cannabis scene.
Thus, plenty of incredible hybrids have been developed from this genetics. Doubtless, one of the best plants among these hybrids is the Northern Lights#5 Haze marijuana strain.
It absolutely loves hydroponic systems, where it can show its full potential.
Jack La Mota performs great with the SCROG technique, developing long, dense and compact buds with incensed scent. The effect is euphoric and energetic, truly appreciated by Sativa lovers.
We hope you enjoy it!
Jack La Mota from Medical Seeds features:
- Genetics: Northern Lights#5, Haze and Skunk
- Type: Feminized seeds
- 75% Sativa – 25% Indica hybrid
- Recommended growth period indoors: 2-3 weeks
- Indoor flowering: 75-85 days
- Indoor yield: Up to 500 gr/m2
- Outdoor harvest: Mid October
- Outdoor yield: can exceed 1 kg/plant
- Outdoor height: Up to 3 meters
- THC: 15-20%
- CBD: High