Mango x Widow combines two of the main successes of Mr Nice Seeds: timeless Black Widow, with its dense buds blanched by resin, and Mango Haze genetics , a powerful sativa with fruity and floral aromas and a long lasting high effect. Discover this Sativa - Indica hybrid and its superior organoleptic and psychoactive properties in Alchimia Grow Shop's regular cannabis seed collection.
Mango x Widow is a poly-hybrid made from classic genetics, such as Northern Lights, Skunk and Haze, and Landrace cannabis lines from Brazil and South India, which form Black Widow variety's lineage. This genetic diversity results in some structural differences between the planst of our garden. As this, Shantibaba recommends to realize a selection of the female plants among the range of phenotypes found to only keep those which best meet our needs.
The Haze legacy gives it a strong vegetative growth and well branched plants, while buds are more compact than Mango Haze's, reaching yields from 350 to 500gr/m2 in indoor cannabis crops.
The smell and taste of Mango x Haze may present many variations depending on phenotypes, from fruity and tangy flavour on spicy or earthy backgrounds, to sweet, sour and floral notes.
Its effect is mainly stimulating and happy, with a relaxing, chilling feeling after a while, more or less strong depending on the Black Widow's influence expressed by the different phenotypes found.
Mango x Widow from Mr Nice Seeds features:
- Variety: Mango Haze x Black Widow
- Regular seeds
- Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
- Genetics: (Northern Lights x Haze x Skunk) x (Brazil x India)
- Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba
- Recommended for: Bio and Hydro, indoor and outdoor / greenhouse
- Yield: 350-500 g/m2
- Indoor Flowering: 8-10 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: Early October in South Hemisphere, April in South Hemisphere.
- Recommendations: This hybrid shows champion's characteristics, but needs to be selected carefully depending on our preferences, due to the phenotypical diversity present in this strain